- The original DuPont Teflon based lubricant made specifically for use on bicycles.
- Teflon is used to reduce the coefficient of friction and reduce mechanical wear, and is suspended in a solvent carrier.
- Penetrates into hard-to-reach areas for maximum protection, such as the internal pins and bushings of a chain.
- 'Dry' formula resists attracting dirt and grime.
- For use on chains, derailleur's, and shifter and brake pivots.
- The synthetic oils used are non-toxic and biodegradable.
Workshop size 8oz / 240ml drip bottle.
Note: 4oz / 120ml bottle shown for illustration only