RRP ProGuard V.2 (Matt Finish)
Unmatched protection from mud and spray.
The perfect guard for enduro or downhill racers and essential for weekend warriors seeking the very best protection. ProGuard maximises tyre clearance and reduces mud clogging unlike other mudguards of this style.
The MINI offers a very compact design for all year round protection, The STANDARD offers superb protection in a shorter more compact design, whereas the longer MAX PROTECTION version (21mm longer at front than the STANDARD and 68mm longer at the rear) offers incredible unmatched levels of protection.
3 Size Options
• Mini Ideal for good all-year-round good protection that’s more discreet
386mm long 85g (without cable ties)
• Standard Superb coverage and protection
494mm long 119g (without cable ties)
• Max 21mm longer than standard at the front and 68mm longer at the rear. Offers the very best levels of protection
582mm long 133g (without cable ties)
• Longer front minimises high speed spray
• Fork brace indent allows for greater tyre clearance
• Slots and holes for easy installation with cable ties (included) or velcro straps (sold separately)
• Rear flick offers even more protection especially whilst cornering
• Seal protection increased with our acclaimed Seal Shield design
• Compatible with 26”, 27.5” and 29” forks (reverse arch not compatible) with tyres up to 3”
• Made with RRP’s unique polypropylene mix which gives great flexibility, durability and strength
• Matte textured finish with gloss highlights, plus sticker recess for easy fit and sticker protection
• Designed, manufactured and packed in the UK
Proguard Rear V.2
ProGuard Sticker Sets - Add colour!
ProGuard Velcro Ties - Easy removal