RRP ProGuard Rear Mudguard V.2
Designed to help protect your shock, linkages and bearings from getting hammered by mud, dirt and water at high velocity from your back wheel. This helps to minimise cleaning post ride and maximise intervals between services.
• ProGuard rear's versatile design allows for easy fitment on a huge range of bikes.
• 43 snap-off top holes to fit straight braces between the seatstays, raised braces, or dropped braces including those with supporting struts
• Indent to create 4mm of additional tyre clearance (also fits the large raised brace on the Merida e-bike)
• Side arms designed to fit conventional seatstays (that go to centre of wheel), and offset seatstays (raised up from centre of wheel)
• Recess to protect sticker allowing you to match the sticker on your ProGuard FRONT mudguard
• Made of the same thick Polypropylene material used on the ProGuard FRONT
• Same matt textured finish with gloss highlights as the ProGuard V.2 FRONT.
• 6 zip ties are provided
• Designed and manufactured in the UK